- | Recent Posts
- Disinformation Tactics: The Poison Pill
- √4XX∑∂ ≈ ƒü¬¬ Mø√¡é \/\/å†ç|-| Ñ0\/\/
- Most complete, updated 9/11 documentary 2015
- This Week in Spun Science: "Being Lazy is a Sign of Intelligence"
- Nothing to see here, just some Israeli art students with their boxes of BB-18 bus bars
- Autism - Made in the U S A - Gary Null
- Zika numbers cooked 8 ways from Sunday
- Zika virus fear mongering obliterated in 20 minutes
- | Archives |
Posts tagged with "MPAA"
The File Cabinetnavy.mil (US Navy)
disa.mil (US Defense Info Sys)
af.mil (US Air Force)
centcom.mil (Central Command)
usdoj.gov (US Dept of Justice)
lmco.com (Lockheed Martin)
dhs.gov (US Homeland Security)
faa.gov (US Federal Aviation Admin)
Whitelist scripts and plugins running in Firefox with NoScript extension
- Re: A Reprieve! But My Soap Is Still Gone, and the DEA Hates Guinea Pigs.That same thing happened to me in Chicago. Cops raided the house looking for a former resident, they turned up nothing but a tiny amount of bud that they didn't seem to care about. Trashed the house and said bye have a nice day. Not nice, piggies!
- Re: Artificial Intelligence Writes Beatles-Esque Pop Song » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!Click bait headline. Boring music might as well have been composed by AI
- Re: Sex robot cafe aims to offer Londoners fellatio with their morning coffee » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!Secret Sauce for the pastries
- Re: Media ‘Fact-Checker’ Infighting Erupts Over Trump's Iraq Stance » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!I don't see these sites fact-checking all the Clinton's laundry list of crimes going all the way back to coke smuggling for the CIA in Mena.
- Re: Chelsea Clinton Uses Private Jet to Travel to ‘Clean Energy’ RoundtableChelsea's looking kinda plump these days. Lot of hydrocarbons being stored in that booty
- Re: CDC Whistleblower Claims Agency has been using Wrong Zika Test » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!Their antibody tests are junk anyway due to cross-reactivity with other viruses in the same family.And even when they do detect some antibody to the virus, it does not in any way mean that it causes microcephaly. Human immune systems maintain antibodies for a long time after exposure to the virus. The only way to […]
- Re: YouTube to ‘Fight Trolls’ by Hiring Army of Trolls to Delete Videos They Disagree WithMaybe they can get rid of all the stupid videos about mandela effect, flat earth, 9/11 hologram space beams, and other cointelpro disinformation. Not likely.
- Re: Suck It Up Buttercups: Dangerous Faggot Tour Returns To Colleges In SeptemberBummer that U of Michigan was cancelled. I was there last time. Might come see you at MSU though.
- Re: Are there any liquid coffee creamers left that are not loaded with cell-mutating ingredients?One thing you forgot to mention- Coffee-mate powdered creamer contains aluminum silicate as an anti-caking agent. MMMM
- Re: Princeton Prof: “Something Shocking” Set to Rock Presidential RaceCrawl back into your troll cave
Questions, comments hate mail, DMCA takedown notices, etc.
Disclaimer: all content on this site is either original content,
republished with permission, or under fair use and protected journalistic speech.
If you feel content on this site infringes on your legitimate copyright claim, you may
send an email to dan 4t 1776now d0t org (replacing "4t" and "d0t" with "@" and "." to
create a proper email address).